<snip>
> I see this aversion to the subject of death on a
> *lot* of spiritual forums, not just those related
> to TM, and not just those who have the polarized
> mindset we used to see on a.m.t. and are now seeing
> on FFL.

Barry appears to have forgotten that there have been
*extensive* discussions of death, dying, and
reincarnation on alt.m.t, with many very active
participants, including at least one of those who
is here on FFL now (moi).

He has even forgotten that he and I have had more
than one meaty exchange about death over the years
on that newsgroup.

Given Barry's penchant for forgetting things that
have happened in the past, one can only hope he
remembers all his death-and-dying training when he
finally croaks.