The 1995 crop circle "message" from the higher intelligences giving
humanity the warning that Earth would soon be "missing" from the
solar system doesn't seem to be a very valuable warning.

Still, there's well over a month to make plans.  Take a towel.
**

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Eyden poliakov
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Former Military Air Traffic Controller Claims Comet Collision with
Earth on May 25, 2006

>   To: National Desk
>
>   Contact: Dr. Michael Salla of the Exopolitics Institute, 808-323-
3400, [EMAIL PROTECTED]

>   KEALAKEKUA, Hawaii, April 13 /U.S. Newswire/ -- Eric Julien, a
former French military air traffic controller and senior airport
manager, has completed a study of the comet 73P Schwassmann- Wachmann
and declared that a fragment is highly likely to impact the Earth on
or around May 25, 2006.

>   Comet Schwassman-Wachmann follows a five-year orbit that crosses
the solar system's ecliptic plane. It has followed its five year
orbit intact for centuries; but, in 1995, mysteriously fragmented.
According to Julien, this is the same year that a crop circle
appeared showing the inner solar system with the Earth missing from
its orbit. He argues the "Missing Earth" crop circle was a message
from higher intelligences warning humanity of the consequences of its
destructive nuclear policies. He links this crop circle to May 25,
2006, and identifies the comet Schwassmann-Wachman as the subject of
higher intelligence communications.

>   Using NASA simulations of the comet's path, Julien concludes that
impact is likely around May 25 precisely when the comet crosses the
Earth's ecliptic plane. While the first fragment will cross at
approximately 10 million miles, lagging fragments threaten to
collide. While astronomers have stated that the comet poses no direct
threat, Julien argues that some fragments are too small to observe.
Astronomers have predicted possible meteor showers indicating some
cometary debris will enter the atmosphere.

>   Julien argues that the kinetic energy of even a 'car sized'
fragment will impact the Earth with devastating effect. He concludes
the May 25 event is tied in to the Bush administration's policy of
preemptive use of nuclear weapons against Iran, and the effect of
nuclear weapons on the realms of higher intelligences. Regarding its
importance, Julien declares: "we have to save lives when we have such
information to share with the public". He further claims it
important "to preserve all data, historical artifacts and precious
material in the event of such a collision." Julien predicts that the
comet collision will occur in the Atlantic Ocean between the Equator
and the Tropic of Cancer, and generates 200 meter waves. Julien
concludes that "each person with this information has to take
responsibility to warn potential victims."