Does anyone have information about brain studies, or any other allopathic studies of TM and the brain or yoga, mediation, chi kung, reiki and the brain?  What concerns would you have if you, your friends and loved ones or your organizaiton(s) were involved with these practices and brain research?

Given all the State and Defense Department and corporate research into exploiting people and the masses as a whole, I'm a bit concerned about how to put constraints on any such subtle brain/mind/body research, though I want to move ahead in this research.

What are your thoughts regarding solutions to pursue and preserve such research for humanity and facilitate our forward march toward subtler realms in human evolution through yoga, meditation and such?  Respond to me privately if you prefer.
Flourishingly,

Dharma Mitra
DharmaMitra2 AT gmail.com

    Helping you "Say It With Panache!"

Because, how you say it can be, and often is,
   as important as what you want to convey,
      and what you have to say is
         very important to you.

http://PROUT-Ananlysis-Synthesis.latest-info.com

   Copywriting - Editing - Publishing - Publicity

Of all that anyone leading or teaching has to convey, the most valuable thing to cultivate and convey to others is a moral conscience. Only such persons deserve to lead others, in any capacity. Anything less is a menace to society.