--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "anonyff" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > Second time now Barry has broken his latest vow to
> > ignore me.
>
> Who gives a shit, can't you JUST STOP SNIPING?   This is the worst
> behavior from an adult I believe I have ever seen. It's about equal
> to to little kids who just can't stop no matter what.

And once again you're yelling at me rather than
Barry, when he chose to start sniping at me.

Don't you guys get a little *embarrassed* after
a while at how you inevitably pick on me instead
of him?

I mean, if you switched off, that would be one
thing.  But you don't seem to have the guts to
*ever* chide Barry, even when he starts it (all
his high-minded vows notwithstanding).

Does he really intimidate you folks that badly?
Are you so afraid of him jumping on you if all
you do is chide us *equally*?