<snip>
> > From my point of view, Lawson represents an almost-
> > perfect example of the "TM paradigm," which is based on
> > the assumption that the TM view of things and descrip-
> > tion of things is correct, and that any view or description
> > that differs from that is by definition incorrect.
> >

> Well of course. However, I'm well aware that my paradigm may be
> flawed, incorrect and/or incomplete.

And one of the ways you *find out* whether your
paradigm is flawed, incorrect, and/or incomplete
is to compare it closely with other paradigms,
including the rationales for those paradigms, and
scientific research if it's available.

Barry's basing his accusation that you aren't open
to other paradigms on the fact that you're doing
exactly what would be expected if you *were* open
to other paradigms.