That's all great. My only gripe is that I wish that the sensible, inspiring
impression they make in seminars like this held up upon closer examination.
The TMO could be very successful if they walked their talk. But if the
people at that conference knew the whole story, they'd head for the exits.
And they will know more and more of the story if they begin to get involved.
Unless the TMO succeeds in insulating these education projects from news
about its other activities.