>From now on, I suggest it be required that all flamers should have to
address their prey, and sign their posts, per the following method.

Lets ask Rick, aka Goober Gizzardface if we can incorporate that into
the FFL guidelines. (FFL = Dorky FarkleBreath)

Might be good for satsangs too, when discussing experiences.
"I have a question about Sleezy Gizzardbutt's experience."

--- Goober Frickenbutt

The following is excerpted from a children 's book, Captain Underpants
and the Perilous Plot Professor Poopypants, by Dave Pilkey, in which
the evil Professor forces everyone to assume new names...

1. Use the third letter of your first name to determine your new first
name:

a = snickle
b = doombah
c = goober
d = cheesey
e = crusty
f = greasy
g = dumbo
h = farcus
i = dorky
j = doofus
k = funky
l = boobie
m = sleezy
n = sloopy
o = fluffy
p = stinky
q = slimy
r = dorfus
s = snooty
t = tootsie
u = dipsy
v = sneezy
w = liver
x = skippy
y = dinky
z = zippy

2. Use the second letter of your last name to determine the first half of
your new last name:

a = dippin
b = feather
c = batty
d = burger
e = chicken
f = barffy
g = lizard
h = waffle
i = farkle
j = monkey
k = flippin
l = fricken
m = bubble
n = rhino
o = potty
p = hamster
q = buckle
r = gizzard
s = lickin
t = snickle
u = chuckle
v = pickle
w = hubble
x = dingle
y = gorilla
z = girdle

3. Use the third letter of your last name to determine the second half of
your new last name:

a = butt
b = boob
c = face
d = nose
e = hump
f = breath
g = pants
h = shorts
i = lips
j = honker
k = head
l = tush
m = chunks
n = dunkin
o = brains
p = biscuits
q = toes
r = doodle
s = fanny
t = sniffer
u = sprinkles
v = frack
w = squirt
x = humperdinck
y = hiney
z = juice

Thus, for example, George W. Bush's new name is: Fluffy Chucklefanny.

And remember that children laugh an average of 146 times a day; adults
laugh an average +of 4 times a day. Put more laughter in your day!