> On Apr 23, 2006, at 11:03 AM, authfriend wrote:
>
> > Not as Barry told it, at least initially.  He admitted
> > some who were watching did not see Lenz levitate, and
> > he claimed to be supremely unconcerned with whether a
> > camera could have captured the feat; he thought objective
> > proof was irrelevant and actually mocked those who
> > suggested it was important.
> >
> > So it's hard to see how this differs from Jim's experience
> > in that regard.
> >
> > The *difference*, again, is that Barry uses his
> > experiences--of levitation and generally--to put other
> > people down and exalt himself.
>
> You just can't let Barry go, can you?
>
> Stop trying to prod him into confrontation.

How could I?  He has vowed (again) to ignore me.
Surely you can't be suggesting that he doesn't
have the self-control to resist?

I will continue to comment about Barry if and when
I see fit, Vaj.  Please don't give me orders.

In any case, I was responding to a poster who was
criticizing Barry's critics but getting the *basis*
for their criticism wrong.  I pointed out that the
critics don't criticize Barry for recounting his
experiences, as the poster seemed to think, but
rather for using the experiences as a weapon against
others and a means to exalt himself.

> Then you -- and many
> others -- may be a lot happier. It's old already -- give IT a
> break  -- give US a break.

Is someone forcing you to read my posts, Vaj?