> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Vaj <vajranatha@> wrote:

> > > You just can't let Barry go, can you?
> > >
> > > Stop trying to prod him into confrontation.
> >
> > How could I?  He has vowed (again) to ignore me.
> > Surely you can't be suggesting that he doesn't
> > have the self-control to resist?
> >
> > I will continue to comment about Barry if and when
> > I see fit, Vaj.  Please don't give me orders.
> >
> > In any case, I was responding to a poster who was
> > criticizing Barry's critics but getting the *basis*
> > for their criticism wrong.  I pointed out that the
> > critics don't criticize Barry for recounting his
> > experiences, as the poster seemed to think, but
> > rather for using the experiences as a weapon against
> > others and a means to exalt himself.
> >

> I personally don't care of Barry exalts himself or whatever. I *do*
> prefer that everyone makes their definition for some term clear if
> it's well outside the common useage used by the rest of the group.

haha. Why start now. This group has a long and fabulous tradition of
exhilarating posts by highly evolved stellar souls who use terms in
ways other than most define them -- even going so far as to say the
terms are undefinable. Whether this practice is due to laziness,
unawareness or mischieviousness is left for us to ponder.