> And just as a quick followup, I probably won't
> be around here that much longer anyway, because
> the wimps seem to have succeeded in silencing
> most of the interesting people.
>
> You'll notice that most of the people who *have*
> had interesting experiences of higher states of
> consciousness or of extraordinary phenomena
> rarely, if ever, talk about them any more. Jim's
> about the only one who dares to brave the boring,
> terrified turd-throwers any more. Rory's silent,
> Tom's mainly silent, and a few people have left
> altogether.
>
> The bottom line, as I see it, is that the wimps
> have WON, *especially* after the migration of a
> couple of compulsive-poster wimps from alt.m.t.
> Those two, together with anon_couscous and a
> few others who don't even have the balls to use
> their own names here, have made Fairfield Life
> a distinctly UNFRIENDLY environment in which to
> talk about one's own spiritual experiences.
>
> In other words, they've turned it into the TM
> movement.
>
> What's to stick around for?

Hey, just use the forum as it pleases you to do so. I enjoy sharing
my experiences here, and if some people don't agree, or think I'm a
phony, or ego tripping, that's cool...I am sure there are others out
there that enjoy reading them.

The chief reason I do so is that these experiences of sidhis and
enlightenment have typically been spoken about with an air of
spiritual constipation and false piety that I personally find
absurd. My aim in speaking about such things personally is to let
others know that such experiences are relatively commonplace and
normal, and not to create all this bs around them.