> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "shempmcgurk"
> <shempmcgurk@> wrote:
> >
> > On the liberal HuffingtonPost.com, someone wrote the following:
> >

> > F: 6th letter of the alphabet
> > O: 15th letter, 1+5=6
> > X: 24th letter, 2+4=6
> >
> > FOX = 666
> > Network of the Beast, Fair and Balanced
> >

> > I figured we could do the same here.
> >
> > Take Barry's name and convert each letter to the corresponding
> > position it takes in the alphabet:
> >
> > B:  2
> > A:  1
> > R: 18
> > R: 18
> > Y: 25
> >
> > Take the first two letters and add them: 2+1 = 3.
> >
> > Divide the third and fourth letters by this total: 18 by 3 and
you
> > get 6.
> >
> > Take the last letter and subtract the fourth letter: 25 minus 18
=
> > 7.
> >
> > From that, subtract the second letter: 7 minus 1 = 6.
> >
> > What do you get?
> >
> > 666.
> >
> > Barry is, obviously, the Anti-Christ.
> >
> Damn, *I* wanted to be the Anti-Christ...Barry, trade ya??

That's because you're PIGSKY, Satan's loyal poodle.

It's because you mistakenly worked with the moniker "Jim" instead of
your Christian name "James".  With James it is oh-so-very obvious
who you really are:

Takes the name JAMES and convert each letter to its corresponding
number in the alphabet and then ADD the evil 6 to each letter.  Once
that's done convert each number BACK to its corresponding letter:

J = 10 + 6 = 16 = P
A = 1 + 6 = 7 = G
M = 13 +6 = 19 = S
E = 5 + 6 = 11 = K