> On Apr 24, 2006, at 3:21 PM, jim_flanegin wrote:
>
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Vaj <vajranatha@> wrote:

> > the

God"

Buddhist
God,
> > yes?
> > >
> > > God's are part of a conditioned realm and therefore part of
> > samsara.
> > > God's are just another interdependently arising appearance...
> >
> > You refer to gods, plural, dieties, that necessarily are
incomplete.
> > That ain't what the mahesh dude was referring to.
>
> Well, what he said was:
>
> "Christianity has a God, and Islam has a God, and Buddhism has a
God,
> and this one has a God, and this one has a God."
>
> Are we to assume that IHVH, Allah and God of the Buddhists are
all
> one--presumably they're worshipping the Unified Field of 20th
century
> physics? Of course even if you look at monotheistic faiths you
will
> see a multitude of gods, not just one.

I'd say that "the Unified Field of 20th century physics" is an
attempt by materialistically inclined minds to find God, and that
yes, all of the religions, Buddhist, Christian, Islamic, Hindu, are
unified through God.

Does God exist? A very personal question for each of us to answer on
our own. I don't see the contradiction between this, and what
Maharishi said.