> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Jason Spock <jedi_spock@>
> wrote:
> >
> >       If the TM-org won't accept Raams for payment, then why the
> hell the currency is for.??

To raise money - they get dollars, you get colorful paper.

> >       If someone wants to pay in Raam for learning TM, will the
TM- org accept it or only the Almighty Dollar.??

Almighty Dollar only.  I think the Raj used to accept raams for buying
vatta tea and stuff like that, but not sure if they still do.

> >       What is the situation regarding the 'Coupon system' for
> Agriculture in Third-world countries.?
>
> Probably the same as the old "ATR credit" system.
> "We give you credit towards attending ATR classes;
> you never get to use it."  :-)

This website discusses financial scams involving fake nations, such as
the Kingdom of Enen Kio, the Principality of New Utopia, and the
Dominion of Melchizedek (so far they've ignored King Tony's kingdom):
http://www.quatloos.com/fake-nations.htm