So rather than responding to my perfectly valid point about how privileged white people routinely scam the system, you choose to twist my words into something that wasn't there, and to then try and overlook your own point, which was when anyone *other* than whites do it, it's cheating, but when the likes of George W do, it magically becomes something else. By making a typical racist remark and then accusing somebody *else* of racism when they respond, I suppose the idea is that your remarks are forgotten.

OK, how you want to respond is your choice. But it's extremely dishonest. You seem to use this baiting technique quite a bit, Shemp. What you get out of it is a mystery.

Sal

On Apr 25, 2006, at 7:04 PM, shempmcgurk wrote:

> Which, of course, is something only those sneaky minority groups
would
> do--white people would never, ever attempt to get something they
hadn't
> worked for...you know, the way George W got into Andover on Yale
purely
> on his outstanding academic recored, his name and Daddy's $$ had
> nothing whatsoever to do with it.
>
> And there's many others who did the exact same thing.  But since
> they're white, it's ok, right?

You're too hung up on race, Sal.

I suggest you start judging people by the content of their character
rather than the colour of their skin.