> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, TurquoiseB <no_reply@>
> wrote:
> >
> > Whatever. I think you just like to believe
> > that I "embellish" because you chose to
> > settle for a boring life.
>
> Oh, I'll readily admit to leading a boring life...
>
> But, hey, that's why you hep cats have the responsibility to those
> of us who live vicariously through you to be as truthful and as
> honest as you can in the "stories" that you relate to us 'cause
> it's all we losers have!

I can recommend only that you read Road Trip Mind
(http://www.ramalila.net/RoadTripMind). There is
not a word of fiction in it. Everything described
in that book took place exactly as described.

But you won't believe it, and that's neither my
fault, nor my business. As a writer or as someone
on a spiritual path, I don't have to anchor myself
to the limitations of others.