--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "bmorry2000" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

Emily Warwick is not the sister of Charlie and Joyce Warwick.  I
> think that she and Charlie may have dated briefly though.....
>
> As far as I know they are not related to Charlie or Toby Leib.

Bill, Thank you.  I am really dense.  Of course.  It is Joyce
Warwick I am thinking of.  Time does that I guess.  I read Emily
Warwick and recorded Joyce Warwick in my head.  Do you know what
Joyce Warwick might be doing now?  Talk about a sweet person.

lurk