> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "jim_flanegin" <jflanegi@>
> wrote:
> >
> > Sounds good. Even better is the Self asserting its dominion
> > permanently. I always find the phrase that we are already
> > Enlightened to be slightly off.
>
> I've always found it to be completely, totally true,
> and so tend to believe that any description of enlight-
> enment that doesn't acknowledge its presence before it
> is recognized falls into the category of "Yes, but..."

It's one thing to acknowledge it in a description,
but quite another to realize it experientially--and
it's entirely possible to do the first without having
experienced the second.  (That difference is why it's
called "realization," you see.  Actually, that's why
it's called "enlightenment.")

In fact, any description that doesn't acknowledge the
difference between descriptive acknowledgment and
experiential realization falls into the category of
bullshit.

> But you can phrase it however you want.

Why, how deeply gracious of you.