Title: Re: [FairfieldLife] Maharishi Store in Iowa City
on 5/1/06 7:30 PM, Sal Sunshine at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

On May 1, 2006, at 7:04 PM, Rick Archer wrote:

At first I laughed when I read  the part below:

I just saw one of the wierdest things in my life.   There is a new 3000
 square foot Maharishi store on the main bottom floor in the mall in downtown
 Iowa City next to the University of Iowa.   There are 2 large plasma flat
 screens with the Hindu Gods floating around and the Hindu boys chanting on
 the other screen.

And then I read this:

 Yes 3000 square feet!
 Complete insanity and non rational cognition.     Then I walked 2 short
 blocks away to the MMY Spa and the fellow in charge there said they have
 never had a customer!!!!!!!!!

And I thought, how sad, how really sad.  It was such a great movement at one time.

Is this in the indoor mall, Rick?

I think it’s in the one in the center of town that took a major hit when Coralville Mall opened.