> Don't know Pat, but I agree...give credit where it's due.  I never
> hesitate to mention MIU when somebody asks me where I went to school.
> It was still a great place to go back then (early 90s) and hadn't yet
> gotten too weird.
>
> Amazing he didn't get caught at some of those activities, (and that he
> was able to hide them well enough to go to TTC while others were kept
> off for far lesser reasons) considering the level of spying going on at
> that point, or so I thought.
>
> Sal

Sal, in 1977 when all the formerly active teachers were heading for
the hills, I took over a center and the outgoing teacher 'borrowed' my
paycheck from the mail, and managed to cash it and headed for the
hills. I was using it for center rent. That was the major crack in my
warm and fuzzy illusions. :)

JohnY