<shempmcgurk@>
> > wrote:
> > >
> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "authfriend" <jstein@>

> > > This is Judy's snotty way of saying that she's better than
you.
> > > Shea always does that (actually, when she's not telling
you "non
> > > sequitor")
> >
> > Er, no, it's my way of pointing out to Feste that
> > he missed a couple of points in the post he's
> > responding to.
>
> No it's not. It's your way of being rude and wanting to start an
> argument.

Well, no, that's not it either.  If you'd actually
read what I wrote with attention, you'd find that
we don't *have* an argument; we're in agreement.

If you
> think I have misread something you wrote, kindly clarify,

No, what I wrote was about as clear as I could
make it.

> but don't resort to unpleasant comments that attempt to demean the
> person you are responding to.

Sorry you feel demeaned.  That wasn't my intention
at all.

It makes you sound prickly, petty and ungracious. I give you credit
for being
> better than that, but sometimes some little demon inside gets the
better of you.

> > > Ignore her.

> > > human
You