> Peter,
> Yes, he had those qualities in DC too, for the most part.  But
> somewhere along the way he also picked up the role of TM enforcer, not
> a good fit for someone who still had a working brain.
>
> Sal

He threw one of our local center's citizen sidhas, a lady, off a
course and onto the streets of downtown DC, outside the CNL which at
that time was a bad location, at 10:30 pm after someone there got word
she had visited a jyotishi while in India on the vedic science course
(this was when jyotishis were apparently considered off the program
though there was no official policy on it).  Probably just following
instructions from on high, but I never would have done that even in my
deepest TB days.