Salutations!

'The Mahabharata' of Krisha-Dwaipayana Vyasa, translated by Kisari
Mohan Ganguly is made avaialble to you @ http;//www.bharatadesam.com
here:

http://www.bharatadesam.com/spiritual/mahabharata/index.php

This is the only complete translation of the whole text of the Vyasa
Mahabharata currently available in the public domain. More than 5000
pages of printed text is compiled into more than 2100 web pages, the
peerless scripture of Mahabharata, the fifth Veda, is now available
for you to browse and read.

http://www.bharatadesam.com/spiritual/mahabharata/index.php

We brought this huge text online after a lot of effort and we hope
all of you will visit and benifit from this scripture.

Not only that, in our spiritual library you can also read Bhagavatam,
Vedas, Upanishads, Advaita Texts and a lot more..

Thank you All,

Kanakaraju