> <curtisdeltablues@> wrote:
> >
> > "I'm addressing the cartoon I have
> > of you, just as you're addressing the cartoon you have of
> > me.  Neither of us is in a position to judge which cartoon
> > is closer to the reality."
> >
> > I agree.
> >
> > "Second, if you don't care about our past arguments, stop
> > trying to perpetuate them."
> >
> > My meta comment on my feelings about the value of our previous
> > postings was meant as a positive .  Rick had it right.
>
> Sorry, but I don't buy it.  If you're interested in
> knowing why, I'll tell you, but I suspect you're not.

On amt, Judy, you are quick to defend John Manning who was, in the
past, virulently anti-TM.  And when you are reminded of this by
willytex, you say that "people can change".

Curtis has said here that it's been many years since he debated with
you on amt.  Why can't you imagine that he has changed too?

Or, at the very least, give him the benefit of the doubt,
particularly since he complemented you the way he did?