--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Jason Spock <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

>     I had mentioned that Creation of Israel is probably the biggest
mistake of the 20'th Century.  Partitioning a state creates all kinds
of complications.

>       The only solution for Peace, is to reverse back to 1947
borders and the resurrection of the State of Judea.

>       By the way, Did the President of Iran mention that the
Prostitution racket in Iran and smuggling of young Iranian Girls into
Prostitution is being done by Iranian Clerics and Mullahs.??

You should the letter for yourself, then you can report back to all of
us please. Check it out: http://tinyurl.com/zadb6