> > Jerry was great!  He is,as always, a sincerely spiritual person
> and I
> > see him there from time to time.  He's still doing TM and as
> devoted
> > as ever (I doubt anything would change that) although...and this
> is my
> > opinion, I think a little mystified by the current state of the
> movement.
>

> 1) Can you elaborate on that last point?

Nothing to report really.  We were just chatting and in the context of
something else he mentioned low initiations in spite of David Lynch's
efforts.  Then we talked about something else.

Like many who were active in the 70's Jerry was a rock of stability
and I know there are many here who respect him deeply.  I just wanted
to let everyone know that he is really looking good and seemed
genuinely happy (which is always nice to see)