--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, new_morning_blank_slate
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, new_morning_blank_slate >
>
> Perhaps variations and imperfections of the [INTERPRETATION of the]
> "experience" of IT, consciousness being alive within itself explains
> some of the logical  discrpency. IT certainly feels like IT is
> self-sufficient as if it has  nothing to do with any aspect of the
> body, that nothing  supports it.

Right-- consciousness alive within itself is self-sufficient.

But are other interpretations
> possible? Such as, IT could  absolutely feel like that, but indeed
> also have some physiological  correlates?

Yes, it expresses itself through the physiology also, self-
sufficently. The issue isn't where IT expresses itself, it is our
complete realization that the _expression_ is occurring, by itself, self-
sufficiently, through whatever vehicle has realized that IT is itself.

(which raises the issue are
> correlates simply similtaneous  phenomenon, or causative?)

IT is the simultaneous phenomenon, and all the causitive correlates
are IT also. In the second case, IT causes itself.

Again, we are fooled into thinking we are the cause of IT, when in
fact, IT is the cause of IT. We just don't realize IT when we are