--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, stadspark <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Thank you for your candid response.!  I too see things in shades of gray...
> Personally TM and being a sidha has been very good to me.  I also realize it's not
> necessarily good for everyone..
>
> I just don't feel we need to pay such high prices for the knowledge...

Why not? Do lower prices for this stuff attract the "right kind of" people to the organization?

Elitist snobs run the world, and elistist snobs are, well, elistist. If you want to change elitist
snobs via meditation, the most direct way to do it is to appeal to their elitism in order to get
them to learn and pratice meditation.