Ooops. The translation I provided below was
not by H.H. Wilson. Big dufus that I am, I
provided Sarvadeshik Arya Pratinidhi Sabha's
translation of I.164.39.

Wilson's translation is

"All the gods have taken their seats upon
this supreme heaven, the imperishable
(text) of the Ved: what will he, who knows
not this, do with the Veda? But they who do
know it, they are perfect."

After reviewing many translations years ago,
Maharishi was convinced that Wilson's was
the most effective at inducing a flow of soma
and all of that. According to Gregg Wilson,
he also said that one day he would do a translation
that would cause "gushers" of soma.

Still waiting for that one.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "at_man_and_brahman"