on 5/24/06 2:02 PM, new_morning_blank_slate at [EMAIL PROTECTED]
wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Rick Archer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
>> have several friends who Awakened recently, and they say that soon
>> thereafter, the shit hit the fan. They began feeling guilt and other
>> emotions that needed dealing with a thousand times more intensely than
>> before their awakening. Maybe that's in store for me. Maybe not.
> Stay tuned.
>
> Asking the same question that you asked Vaj, why do you make
> unprovable assumption that these people are Awakened?

'cause I have more to go on than he did. I've heard them describe their
awakening at great length. He was responding to my (probably poor)
recollection of something I had heard Eckhart Tolle say.

>Or that the
> label "Awakening" has much of a common connotation to many -- and thus
> elucidates more than it obscures?

I think most of us here have somewhat agreed upon definition of the term, as
Barry was saying a little earlier.

> Why is "Awakening", even if it meant the same to all folks, relevant
> for this point?

Because it seems to be responsible for the amplification of excrement
interacting with electric cooling device.

>Are you assuming you will be "awakened" soon?

Maybe tomorrow, maybe never, but it seems closer.

>More
> imminent than you figured on on any other day in the past 32 years?
> (37-5=32)

Yes.