--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, bob_brigante <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> The fence around the property defines the vastu.

What an odd concept. I missed out on the whole
Sthapatya-Veda thang in the TMO; it was long
after my time. But the image you just expressed
really made me smile in a very Zen way because
of something the weird Rama dude used to say.

He wanted to use some of his money to buy property
that he leave to his Foundation, property he
considered to be Places Of Power. The only
thing he ever planned to build on these properties
was a gate.

No fence, just a gate. So where are the
'boundaries' of the property, vastu-wise?   :-)