In a message dated 5/24/06 4:09:17 P.M. Central Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
I dunno, it seems to me that if one actively taught TM and counselled
others to do TM twice a day that those people should practise what
they preached.  Even if you're now disillusioned with the TMO or MMY
you should put your money where you mouth was.

Besides, misery likes company. When I'm unstressing and feeling like
the process doesn't work, I don't want to feel that I'm wasting my
time doing TM twice a day.  YOU SHOULD BE SUFFERING ALONG WITH ME!

I would love to, had great experiences when I was regular a few years ago but have developed sleep apnea in the past few years and I fall asleep within minutes of starting the mantra and can potentially sleep for hours at a time.