on 5/26/06 9:16 AM, cardemaister at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Nelson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
>>
>> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, cardemaister <no_reply@> wrote:
>>>

>>> http://tinyurl.com/hdca2
>>>
>> +++ How did that fit on a tiny url- an oxymoron.
>>     That should end comments on MDG for being too wordy.  N.
>>

> I for one don't think MDG is too wordy. His text
> is so fluent, IMO, that it's a great joy to read
> it if one is interested in the subject matter.

I agree. Sometimes I read his whole post, sometimes I don't. But one can
always choose. If you don't like long posts, or you don't like what Michael
writes in general, just delete them. No need to gripe. He deserves credit
for the time and effort he puts into them. What I do object to are people
who are too lazy and inconsiderate to snip. Rather than take a few seconds
to do so, they force everyone else to scroll down several screens to see a
brief comment at the end of earlier posts they're not going to reread. This
also makes it hard for the folks who get the daily digests, in which all the
posts of the day are conglomerated into one email.