--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, new_morning_blank_slate <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
[...]
> Nor the grapevine. I had heard stories about DOJ hitting on woman
> before. Maybe false rumor -- who knows -- but where there is smoke,
> probabilisticaly speaking there is usually fire.

I had a bad reputation in the SCA because I used to bill myself as the apprentice of the
most imfamous lecher in the local barony. We even looked somewhat alike. Since I didn't
lose my virginity til after I left the SCA, and most people were aware that I was a virgin
while I was in, everyone just laughed at the joke. When I came back from the USAF, I
looked almost exactly like the guy (25 extra pounds) and everyone assumed that I was
serious when I made the same joke. Women absolutely hated me because of my
womanizing ways and all that. For the record, I never dated a single woman in the SCA,
EVER, so how they ever concluded I deserved my rep is beyond me.

> It ties to his statement about trying and evaluating most meditation
> methods. Just doesn't ring true to me -- having seen and heard him a
> lot in the 70's aropund MIU.

40 years ago was 1966. MIU started in 1972. That's 8 years of experimenting, eh?