On May 27, 2006, at 2:28 AM, Michael Dean Goodman wrote:

>  > I'll have to get in touch with these women and find out what their
>  > secret is
>
>  I'm assuming you mean this question sincerely, and you're not just
> being
>  a wise-ass -

Actually, it wasn't a question.

>  which, given the tone, is a risky assumption:  ;)  So I'll
>  give you a sincere answer.  If you are being a wise-ass, or just
> looking
>  for a fight, at least the knowledge in my answer may benefit someone
> who
>  reads it:
>
>  Modern sexologists recognize that women are capable of two kinds of
> or-
>  gasm: (a) clitoral and (b) G-spot.

MIchael, with all due respect, you have absolutely no idea what you are
talking about, and this silly idea went out with bobby socks and
bouffant hair styles.  Got an idea--why don't you get together with an
actual woman--you know, a real live one, not one in your
imagination--get to know her a bit, and see where things go naturally,
and if they happen to go in the direction where you can um, practice
some of this,  see what happens.  See if your experience is anything
like what you write about.  Better yet, try giving her a lecture on how
she is supposed to be having this kind of orgasm  or that kind, and if
she doesn't it's obviously because she is just not evolved enough, and
see how long she sticks around.

You know, Michael, my guess is it's been so long since you've had any
actual experience with someone--if ever--that the silly fantasizing you
indulge yourself with has become one, if not the major, substitution.
My guess is you avoid any open, even moderately close relationship like
the plague, preferring instead to live with fantasies.

But you did answer, and you've been a good sport about taking the
ribbing I've been dishing out, and also shown a modicum of a sense of
humor to boot.  I'm sure you have a lot you could give to some woman,
there's someone out there you could work with in an open, honest
relationship where you could explore together and see what works for
you, and her.  I really suggest you go find her, it would make a world
of difference for you.

Sal