authfriend wrote:

>--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Bhairitu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > And another story the tabloids and talk shows have been talking about
> > today is the rumor that Laura Bush has taken up residency in the
> > Mayflower Hotel because she found out that Dubya and Condi have been
> > having an affair.  Guess George didn't learn anything from Bill and I
> > guess if Bill could get impeached......  well you get it.
> >
> > http://libertypost.org/cgi-bin/readart.cgi?ArtNum=144063
>
>You think this is a credible report, Bhairitu?

I don't know how credible it is but I have also speculated on this for
sometime having heard Condi's (Freudian?) slips.   OTOH, when I looked
for other links to to the story some items popped up that Laura has been
hosting some meetings at the Mayflower hotel.   And given how
hypocritical the Bushies are it may be possible.