--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Rick Archer
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> NPR - Talk of the Nation
> <http://www.npr.org/templates/rundowns/rundown.php?prgId=5
>  Religious historian Elaine Pagels says what is
> important about The Da Vinci
> Code is not what the movie got wrong, but what it got right.
>  >>>>>

Perhaps the most important thing about the found
gnostic gospels is that Jesus taught Mary
how to enter the SILENCE

>From "The Gospel According to Mary"
http://www.gnosis.org/library/marygosp.htm
21) The soul answered and said, What binds me has been slain, and
what turns me about has been overcome,
22) and my desire has been ended, and ignorance has died.
23) In a aeon I was released from a world, and in a Type from a
type, and from the fetter of oblivion which is transient.
24) From this time on will I attain to the rest of the time, of the
season, of the aeon, in SILENCE.

Chapter 9
1) When Mary had said this, she fell SILENT, since it was to this
point that the Savior had spoken with her.

Perhaps the most important thing about the found
gnostic gospels is that Jesus taught Mary
how to enter the SILENCE

God Bless,
anatol