--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "jyouells2000" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, mcjrich <no_reply@> wrote:
> > >
> > > She spends almost all her weekends with the Bush's family in
Camp
> > > David. They watch football matches, play golf, do jogging and
cook
> > > chicken. Bush never calls Ms. Rice by her full name. She in her
> > turn
> > > never thinks twice when she needs to call the US president in
the
> > > middle of the night to discuss issues of state importance.
> > > Ms. Rice's status of a single woman is her biggest problem for
the
> > > time being. She has never been married, which is nonsense for
the
> > > majority of American citizens, who firmly believe that a family
is
> > one
> > > of the basic signs of social well-being. Condoleezza Rice is 51
> > years
> > > old now, but it seems that she has absolutely no private life
at
> > all.
> > > Even meticulous reporters managed to trace only one boyfriend
in
> > Ms.
> > > Rice's biography: a very brief affair took place in 1970.
> > Reportedly,
> > > Condoleezza Rice fell in love with a football player during her
> > school
> > > years in Denver. Condi's choice totally complied with her own
> > dogmas:
> > > the eight-year-old girl told her parents once that she would
agree
> > > marry only a football player.
> > >

> > Maybe her devotion to a solitary life would make her a good
> > president.
> >
> > After all, see could devote all her energy to this most important
of
> > jobs.
> >

>   I guess it's only 'honorable' and the 'highest dharma' when
purusha
> or mother divine do it...
>
> JohnY

This is true, and she has lived an unusual life, that's for sure.
Nonetheless, that doesn't mean, that in a stressful situation, like
having to face the Iraq disaster...it's not to hard to imagine that
something like that would take place.
Let's face it: Both George and Condellezza like power- could be like
a soul-mate thing; who knows??
It's really none of our business; I just find it funny that this
karma returns, because they really dragged old Billy through the
coals over his loose zipper...