--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Robert Gimbel"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Bhairitu <noozguru@> wrote:
> >
> > Apparently Hindus believe that today (06-06-2006) is a very
> significant
> > day that occurs once every 65,000 years.  Supposedly a lot of
> changes
> > are supposed to occur.
> >
> > george_deforest wrote:
> >
> > >What happened to rising Sat Yuga? Apparently dark clouds are
upon
> us
> > >once again ... thus this urgent letter from Vedic City. Raja
Wynne
> > >expresses "grave concern" over the next few weeks? Can anyone
> explain
> > >this?
> > >
> > >[text of email message 6/6/6 11AM]
> > >Dear Maharishi Vedic City Community,
> > >
> > >There will be a Town Meeting this Thursday, June 8th, at 8 p.m.
in
> > >the main lecture hall of Headley Hall.  (Headley Hall is located
> on
> > >Mansion Drive, behind RajaWynne's house.)
> > >
> > >The purpose of this meeting is to finalize our plans for
> immediately
> > >beginning group flying at convenient locations in and around
> > >Maharishi Vedic City.
> > >
> > >The Fairfield Sidha community will be holding a similar meeting
> the
> > >same evening for the same purpose.
> > >
> > >As everyone knows, the United States was one of the countries
> adopted
> > >by International for the purpose of creating an invincible
nation
> > >free from war and all problems.  The way to achieve this is
group
> > >practice of the TM Sidhi program.
> > >
> > >Recently Raja Wynne has expressed grave concern about the well-
> being
> > >of our country over the next few weeks.  We need to respond to
the
> > >challenge of these times by doing our utmost to avert any
dangers
> > >our country or any wrong-doing by our country.
> > >
> > >We look forward to seeing everyone on Thursday night.
> > >
> > >Jai Guru Dev
> > >Cynthia Parker and Mac Muehlman
> > >Directors, Maharishi Peace Palace of Maharishi Vedic City
> > >

> > >["as everyone knows", ha ha ha ... NOT!]
> > >

> Well, just today there was a positive response from Iran, which is
> good sign.
> On the other hand they are putting out the word, concerning the
> terrorism plot in Canada, that the possibility of an attack here is
> more probable this year...since it seems to have been of a home
grown
> nature; which would require an alertness of conscousness within the
> Islamic community, or other means of revealing a threat before it
has
> a chance to manifest..
> There is an interesting astologer, for daily updates of planetary
> vibes:
> http://hugh.journalspace.com/

Also, I just read this and thought it may be helpful:

Message from Athene Raefiel

Athene's Weekly Message

There have been shifts upon shifts of energy rapidly taking place in
this year 2006. So many changes are occurring within us daily that we
need surrender to them and allow them to assimilate and process
through us. Meditating more often than usual and using your prayers
and mantras are advised.

To understand the radical changes that are occurring you must
understand your own nature and the nature of life surrounding you.
There is a time for action and one for non-action. Allowing falls
under the non-action category. When we allow ourselves to transform
and become the new energies, we are taking an action of allowing and
accepting what is. This is an inward action we take not an outward.
That is why it is called non-action. So very often we try to control
everything in our life only to find that it doesn't work. Surrendering
to the divine flow of life that dwells within you is allowing and
accepting the desired changes to take place.

Please visualize yourself in the center of the universe. Feel the
energy pulsating around and through you. Ask your higher-self to allow
only the energies that are for your highest good to be received and
assimilated by you. Focus on the intent that change and growth are
positive. Call forth the love of light from within yourself and merge
with the energies of divine love and guidance. Acknowledge that you
are part of the divine plan and acknowledge your spirit companions.
You are the light of God that never fails.

www.AtheneRaefiel.com

http://us.click.yahoo.com/AHchtC/4FxNAA/yQLSAA/UlWolB/TM