<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I think you are right.  I had a cerimony like this in my house back
> when I was into it all.  A pundit came and we have a big dung
> burning party to make sure the house wasn't over any old grave
> sites, to avoid the polltergeist effect!  He was a nice old guy and
> it was a nice party with TM friends helping throw in the dung and
> sing some whatever-namahs!  It was more entertaining than a kareoke
> dude and about the same price.

This made me laugh and reminded me of an experience I had here in FF
back in '97.

I attended a Vedic ceremony at the site of what was to be the
international headquarters of USA Global Link. Chris Hartnett
purchased a big piece of land out in the center of one of the
mandalas. (First left after you turn right off of airport road.) This
piece of land is directly in front of the headquarters of the Global
Country of World Peace mansion that was originally purchased for King
Tony (remember that fundraising campaign?).

A contractor with a large backhoe dug a VERY DEEP hole into the mud.
A tall ladder was placed down into the hole so that Holland Taylor
and Larry Chroman could crawl down into the earth and place some gold-
painted bricks symbolizing something (I do not remember what) into
the hole. A puja was performed in the back of Doug Greenfield's SUV
and other items (no humans, ha, ha) were thrown into the hole. After
the ceremony, the ladder was removed and the hole was filled in. Then
we all enjoyed cookies and juice. You can still see where the
foundation of the USA Global Link building sits, surrounded by weeds
and an orange fence.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/.7bhrC/MGxNAA/yQLSAA/UlWolB/TM