> <curtisdeltablues@> wrote:
> >
> > Firefox is so great.  Have you tried it?  The computer guys on NPR
> > were singing its praises again this week.
>
> You know, I keep reading ecstatic reviews of it, and
> I haven't seen one feature I have any use for.  I
> don't understand the big attraction of "tabbed browsing."
> I never have more than three or four, max, browser
> windows open at a time, and in IE I just use the buttons
> on the taskbar to bring them up.  What's the difference
> between clicking on a taskbar button and clicking on
> a tab?

I've been a user of Firefox since its inception as Phoenix (which then
became Firebird before finally becoming Firefox). I was initially
drawn to it for security reasons, but the ability to add useful
features with extensions is why I am so passionate about it now. My
fave extensions:

ConQuery
Flashblock
IE View