In a message dated 6/8/06 3:42:14 A.M. Central Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Why the hell, would they buy a TM palace in the middle of nowhere, in
Kansas of all places: the most boring place in the world; where the
only thing they talk about is how the wind is blowing, today...
Really dumb, if you ask me;
How about Ann Arbor or a cool place like that, with some foxy women
at least...
What the hell are we doing in Kansas, could someone please explain
this to me;
I just don't get it...
They still burn witches at the stake there, are you kiddding?
Give me a break...
Ahemmmm, You don't get it? Geographic center of the 48 states is the key here. The logic is, waves of coherence will be generated from this location and like a pebble dropped into water, the coherence will spread outward equally. Until it is proven, it's a matter of faith. I also would imagine the fact that there is not much to do would also help keep residents on the program.