> In a message dated 6/9/06 11:56:04 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>
> > > I'd wager that the residents won't lower themselves
> > > to  interacting with the locals; it would weaken their
> > >  woowoo...
> >
> > Woo Woo!
>
> I would like to nominate the term woo woo to be adopted as
> official Fairfield Life speak.

Ja, mon.

Woo woo really *gets* it, in a way that few other
terms and buzzwords suggested here do.

Woo woo really encapulates the feeling that many
of us have for the Force (in a Starwars-ian sense
that we really feel) about this whole incarnational
thang.

I just had dinner tonight with a group of people
who included Robert Crumb and his wife Aline,
her boyfriend Christian, two of my ex-es, both
from the Rama trip, two other women from the
Rama Maharshi trip, and a couple of others
from Traditions Not Yet Identified, and Lawd
knows who else. It's just an indecipherable
cipher, that thang that brings us all together,
and causes us to smile at many of the same things.

Long may it run...Woo woo forever...

http://us.click.yahoo.com/DHchtC/3FxNAA/yQLSAA/UlWolB/TM