Very interesting, thanks for sharing this!

I would also point out that just because both various Hindu gurus and Christian fundamentalists describe creationist and intelligent design ideas that does not mean they are precisely the same--these are *parallel* ideas. They share a lot, but express it quite differently and therefore you have to be discerning to see the very real parallels between the two.

As Patrick pointed out one time, Fundamentalist Christian idealogy expresses ideas in the extreme *right* of western society while eastern thought *expressed relative to western society* /appears/ very much to the far left. However these same eastern ideas, when set in the own culture, represent similar nationalist, right-wing, fundamentalist movements as we see in fundamentalist, Christian, western mores.

Everything is relative in the relative.