Title: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: Fwd: Fw: (no subject)
on 6/12/06 12:33 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
In a message dated 6/12/06 10:15:53 A.M. Central Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
And it's  ironic, too, how many of those who would send others to fight
in wars have  never actually volunteered for one themselves--or even
come close.   Apparently it's only other people, or other people's kids,
who should put  their asses on the line.

Sal
Sal, are you saying only a President that has battle experience has the moral authority to order troops into battle?We could go a step further, maybe only a congress who's individual members each have battle experience should be able to vote on resolutions authorizing the president to send troops into harms way.< It just can't work that way. We elect people with or with out that experience and give them that authority. All screening begins in the primaries.

Neither Lincoln nor FDR had battle experience. But a “President” who isn’t really the president because both elections were stolen for him and who went AWOL during the cushy military “service” his daddy arranged for him is on pretty shaky ground. __._,_.___