Thanks. Looks like the same person.

Sal

On Jun 13, 2006, at 11:47 AM, Rick Archer wrote:

on 6/13/06 11:34 AM, Rick Archer at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

on 6/13/06 7:37 AM, Sal Sunshine at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Gosh, another early TMO death.  If this is the same person, (I think I'd heard that there were two Michael Langs) my only encounter with him was when he was head of Capital Staff, and I was on briefly.  Do you know what he died of, Rick?

Don’t know. Didn’t even know he was sick.

Someone told me it might have been a heart attack, ‘cause he had one a couple of years ago. __._,_