Title: Re: [FairfieldLife] we sell a luxury villa in Dominican Republic
Another one bites the dust.

Co-moderators: when people signing up don’t offer a clear explanation of why they’re interested, and especially if they’re from some place like Argentina, be sure to edit their settings so that all of their posts are moderated, until they’ve proven themselves.