Title: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: New file uploaded to FairfieldLife
on 6/13/06 9:23 AM, Michael Murphy at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Wow, Rick, thats interesting. I would love to teach TM at a reasonable
price once in a while. I know someone who does this.

There are several who are quite successful at it.

I've been tempted
but I always think back the fact that I signed a legal covenant
promising not to when I was on TTC. How do you or others view the
ethics of this? There has been  so much organizational change over the
years -- I wonder if the organization still exists that I made the
covenant with. I think it was the World Plan Executive Council.

Your call. Has the TMO always honored its commitments? __._,_.___