--- In
FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "tomandcindytraynoratfairfieldlis"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> TorquiseB writes snipped:
> Life is *full* of contradictions. So, as far as
> I can tell, is enlightenment. Before enlightenment,
> Chop Suey and contradictions; after enlightenment,
> Chop Suey and contradictions. And occasionally a
> side order of General Tsao's Chicken, just to
> spice things up.
>
> Tom T:
> As someone mentioned at Satsang last week. On the one hand I know
that
> I am the Self completely. On the other hand how come my life is a
> totaling f**king mess. Answer. Brahman is the fullness of life. You
> know that old 200% of life they promised. It ain't going to happen
the
> way you thought it would. Get over it. Welcome to that truly unique
> view of the 200% of life. Enjoy Tom

As we've all heard, there are stages to knowing anything- First
comes the intellectual knowledge, such as the person who's life is a
f**cking mess stated.

Next comes the full integration, the living of the knowledge. In the
case of Self realization, if it is being lived as an integrated
component of one's life, it has huge practical benefits. Sounds like
the person who you refer to is not living 200% of life.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/DHchtC/3FxNAA/yQLSAA/UlWolB/TM