--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Rick Archer
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> on 6/14/06 1:33 PM, Vaj at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>
> > Does it make sense to go against the wishes of the person who
gave you the
> > lineage you're supposedly teaching in--and then turn around and
invoke that
> > lineage as part of the initiation process? Or is it yours to use
after you got
> > it?
> >

> Then there¹s the question of what MMY¹s wishes really are,
particularly in
> light of the quote which started this thread.

****************

I think it's clear that by raising the price of instruction, MMY
wants the rate of initiations to be low (to avoid creating "fear and
havoc" on an ignorant planet:
http://geocities.com/bbrigante/retards.html#light ).

TM teachers who go off on their own, lacking the resources of the
TMO, could not possibly teach enough people to derail this strategy
of slow growth of consciousness on the earth, so MMY said that he
did not mind if TM teachers went off on their own, teaching TM under
some other name. The TMO is not suing TM teachers who are off on
their own, as long as they do not infringe on the TM trademark
(several TM teachers are now teaching what they are calling
the "Transcendental Stress Management Program").

http://us.click.yahoo.com/97bhrC/LGxNAA/yQLSAA/UlWolB/TM