In a message dated 6/16/06 10:48:34 P.M. Central Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

---

From "The Week", June 23, 2006, p. 16:

"Salma Hayek attributes the development of her career-enhancing
breasts to divine intervention, says "In Touch". As a teenager, Hayek
was flatchested, and in her despair, she decided to ask for God's
help. "I went to a church that was supposed to do miracles and I put
my hands in holy water and I said, "Please, God, give me breasts,"
Hayek says. Within just a few months, she began to swell into her
current shape.".

--- End forwarded message ---

I can vouch for this as I developed a similar siddhi in my early teens. All I had to do was place my hands on a certain part of my anatomy and it would grow instantly!